An easy mid-week supper dish for the whole family.
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbsp honey
- a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp gluten-free tamari
- 125ml water
- 1 tbsp arrowroot
- a handful of sesame seeds
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat then add the chicken and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, in a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients except for the sesame seeds.
- Once the chicken is cooked add the mixture to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes until the sauce has caramelised and the chicken is coated. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Serve with bok choy, broccoli, and/or cauliflower rice or brown rice.
Allergy advice: contains sesame seeds