During a consultation I assess and identify the potential nutritional imbalances that may be contributing to your symptoms and health concerns. We then work together to find the right nutritional and lifestyle balance to rebalance your body towards health. Everyone is different and your nutrition and lifestyle programme will be unique to you and based on the latest nutrition science. I may recommend tests and food supplements depending on your needs.
Most importantly, I want to support your path to wellness.
In order to understand your current health issues and your goals and to work through a new eating plan, consider supplements, possible clinical testing, and evaluation of the results we will need to work together over a period of time. A ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you. The length of your programme will depend on your current status and what you want to achieve but will typically start with an initial 12 weeks.
Tailored to your individual needs, a health programme will typically involve the following elements and include regular support to help you to implement the recommendations:
- Initial personal consultation 1.5 hours
- Follow-up consultations – either face to face or via Zoom/telephone: 45-60 mins
- Mini progress review calls: 15-30 mins
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplement plan
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation, if applicable
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Personal coaching to support new food choices and new habits
- You Healthy Eating Shopping list
- Seasonal recipes
- Email support
Programme fees start from €325 for a 12-week programme.
The cost of clinical tests and/or supplements is not included.
Consultations take place in person in Paris or London, by video or telephone.
Join a group of like-minded clients and discover delicious and healthy recipes around a theme such as:
- Support for hormonal health
- Maintain your vitality through the menopause and beyond
- Eat more, weigh less
We will cook and eat together and you will be provided with a practical menu plan and recipes to take home.
It's not easy to change any habit. As part of my philosophy of providing the best possible support to my clients, with the Kitchen Detox service I come to your home to help you get started on your healthy eating programme. Together, we will go through your fridge and store cupboards to determine what can stay and what should go! I can also accompany you to go grocery shopping to help you make the right food choices and to give you the benefit of my experience of where to find appropriate foods for your needs.